Empower Yourself and Others with Hypnotherapy...
Learn Hypnotherapy. Start a new career, or add Hypnotherapy to your existing skills, working part time or full time. Help others make positive changes in their life, and your own by increasing your skills and your income, with Alpha's specialised quality professional Hypnotherapy training.
Welcome to Alpha Hypnosis Training - the premier home of Professional Hypnotherapy training. Alpha offers training to suit your needs, from a 1 Day Self Help workshop through to the Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy. Included in the full diploma are the following modules:
- Introduction to Hypnotherapy - Home Study
- Your Master Key to Success - 1 Day workshop
- Diploma of Hypnotherapy - 9 Days
- Diploma of Advanced Hypnotherapy - 9 Days
These modules are also available individually.
Alpha Hypnosis Training also offers other training to enhance your therapy skills: Sleeptalk for Children, EFT, Inner Child Therapy, and more.
Learn Hypnotherapy - You can make positive changes in your life, and assist others to do the same, with Alpha's specialised quality training. From our one day personal development workshop, through to advanced professional hypnotherapy training.
Important reasons to choose Alpha Hypnosis Training as your Hypnotherapy training provider.......
1. You have Peace of Mind... knowing that your trainer, Roger Saxelby is fully qualified and very experienced in all aspects of Hypnotherapy. Roger has been a practicing professional hypnotherapist [full time] since 1980, helping thousands of satisfied clients during that time. And since 1987 he has trained hundreds of students in hypnotherapy, many of whom are in professional practice today. His experience and research, and his commitment to keep up with the latest developments in the profession from both New Zealand and overseas, will ensure you receive comprehensive and practical Hypnotherapy training.
Not only has Roger had over 22 years experience teaching professional hypnotherapy, he is the only “Certified Master Trainer” [ID # CT-020-05] in New Zealand. This title was awarded by the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists.
From the IACT web site it states:
“The designated title of Certified Master Trainer is IACT’s highest trainer status and distinguishes these professionals as part of an elite group. As a Certified Master Trainer with IACT, they represent our International Certifying Body on the highest level. As such, they exemplify professional conduct that reflects positively upon IACT and the profession. Our Certified Master Trainers strictly adhere to the IACT Code of Ethics and set a positive example for others to follow.”
Read what one of our Graduates has to say ... "Anyone who does a course with Roger has the opportunity of taking advantage of a truly formidable depth and breadth of knowledge of all things in the world of hypnotherapy. His resources as a trainer are truly awesome. ... Yet for all this knowledge and experience, as you will discover, he has an easy friendly presentation style that makes learning an enjoyable experience. If you are considering training to be a hypnotherapist ... you need look no further." Dennis Hayter, Epsom Hypnosis, Auckland, New Zealand.
Roger is a “Certified Master Trainer” [ID # CT-020-05] as awarded by the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. From the IACT web site: “As a Certified Master Trainer with IACT, they represent our International Certifying Body on the highest level… We are honored to distinguish them as an IACT Certified Master Trainer.”
2. Flexibility...font> Alpha Hypnosis Training conducts weekend and block classes in Auckland. And, if your circumstances change, you can swap to the other option. AND with the Introduction to Hypnotherapy -(home study lectures) you can begin your studies IMMEDIATELY... No waiting for the next class to start!
3. Choice of Training Options.... .3. You can choose one of Alpha’s foundation courses [Introduction to Hypnotherapy, Diploma of Hypnotherapy], build on your skills module by module, or enrol for the whole Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy for even greater savings. YOU choose which option suits you best. You can learn all of the skills needed to become a fully qualified Hypnotherapist from Self Hypnosis, right through to Advanced Hypnotherapy. Plus... you will learn how to conduct workshops and seminars, which gives you even greater income potential.
If you are a Doctor, Psychologist, Life or Sports Coach, Counsellor, Natural Therapist, Teacher, Midwife, Dentist, Emergency Responder, Sales Trainer, etc, and you are not planning on becoming a Hypnotherapist, you may just want to complete our Diploma of Hypnotherapy to learn the fundamental skills that will assist you in your existing career or profession.
4. Train to New Zealand and International Standards ... Our Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy meets the requirements for membership of many hypnotherapy organisations in New Zealand and overseas. You can practice in NZ and in many other countries with the latest effective techniques of internationally recognized experts in the profession.
5. Supplementary Training... With Alpha you can enhance your fundamental Hypnotherapy skills with important training in communication skills, NLP, “SleepTalk™ for Children”, EFT, and more. You choose the additional training you require.
6. Professional Supervision and Support... Professional support while you study is only a phone call or email away. Personal sessions are also available with your trainer, Roger Saxelby, before, during, and after your training. Regular professional development sessions are available in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Ongoing (formal) Supervision is also available.
Read what one of our Graduates has to say ... "The course proved to be, not only comprehensive in it's content, but a life changing experience as well. I found that the information and knowledge that I gained from the study program, combined with the practical experience gained, and the chance to observe, participate and learn from one of the most respected, and experienced masters of the profession has given me the skills and understanding ... to pursue a full time career in hypnotherapy." David Taylor, Waikato Heath Care Centre. Cambridge, New Zealand.
7. Dual Qualifications...Graduates of the Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy not only receive the Alpha Hypnosis Training qualification, but are also eligble to receive certification* from the International Associsation of Counsellors and Therapists in USA. WIth this you also receive a one year free membership to the IACT.
* additional charge applies.
8. Independence...Alpha’s hypnotherapy training gives you an eclectic training that is unique, as it includes teachings, philosophies and techniques acquired over 30 years from many world renowned trainers, experienced teachers and practitioners of hypnotherapy in Australia, USA, UK, as well as New Zealand. As an Alpha Hypnosis Training student this gives you a much greater insight into, and practical experience with, the various techniques of hypnotherapy.
Check out our web site http:/www.alphahypnosis.co.nz now
Get your own Free communication weblet here: www.alphahypnosis.realstew.com
Roger Saxelby: Honorary Life Member NZHA & NZAPH. Life Member AHA (Aus) MNZCHP, MNZNLPA, Cert. Member NGH (USA, NZHRB Registered Hypnotherapist, Dip. Psychotherapy & Hypnotherapy. (NZ) Dip. Adv. Hyp. (Aust & USA) Master Trainer IACT (USA) Cert. NLP Practitioner, Cert. Time Line Therapist, NZQA Trained Assessor.
Counselling, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), Hypnotherapy, Life Coaching, Neuro Linguistic Programming