Working with you as a health partner using natural medicines, healthy diet and lifestyle choices to bring about positive health outcomes. $10 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION THIS WEBSITE.
- Herbal Medicine
- Bach Flowers
A consultation and personalised treatment programme may help you with:
- Digestive disorders (e.g. food allergies/intolerances, constipation, indigestion, reflux, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, candida etc)
- Skin conditions (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, acne, fungal conditions)
- Reproductive system disorders (e.g. Menopause, PMS/PMT, fertility & pre-conception care, pregnancy support, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, pain, heavy bleeding)
- Endocrine system disorders (under or over-active thyroid, diabetes)
- Respiratory system disorders: (Asthma, Hayfever, Sinusitis, Bronchitis, COPD)
- Immune system challenges: (colds/flus, allergies, chronic infections e.g. chronic fatigue)
- Nervous system challenges: (sleep/insomnia, anxiety, depression, stress, migraines/headaches, memory and concentration)
- Musculoskeletal system: (Arthritis, gout, muscle pain)
- Cardiovascular system disorders: (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, angina, poor circulation, palpitations, fluid retention)
- Children's health: (appetite, skin conditions, digestive health, sleep issues, behavioural problems, food intolerances etc) (Please enquire about any other health issue that may be troubling you)
You may wish to consider one of the following health programmes:
- Energy and fatigue
- Environmental health (chemical exposure)
- Weight management
- Mercury amalgam removal detoxification. Please enquire for programme length, content and cost.
What to expect:
- A comprehensive initial one-hour consultation
- A health plan specific to your needs which addresses underlying causes
- An experienced health professional who is abreast of the latest research
- A completely confidential and respectful environment
I also conduct health seminars on request for interested parties (schools, playcentres, community groups etc) and provide a bi-monthly health and wellness email FREE to my patients. I will be adding to my site on a regular basis. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
- Mondays 9 – 2.30pm
- Tuesdays 9 – 2.30pm
- Wednesdays 9 - 5pm
- Thursdays 9 - 7pm
- Initial consultation (1 hour): $70.00
- Follow-up (˝ hour): $45.00
- Iridology : $45.00
- Relaxation massage: (1 hour) $60.00
"Thankyou Tracey for everything. I really appreciate that you take the time to listen to me, to be patient and help me when times are challenging, and celebrate with me when treatments go really well!!! I enjoy the time I can just spend on me in my busy life, and your advice and guidance is invaluable to me and will continue to be"
"After thinking about going to a Naturopath I finally got round to making an appointment and had a consultation and Iridology examination done. It was the best thing I have done for myself and the Iridology report was amazing picking up things that I probably knew weren’t quite right.
So then we decided on what we needed to focus on and treat in the way of herbal remedies and I was thrilled with the results after a few weeks. I am due to go back and have my Iridology examination done again and try some other remedies for my arthrithis that help me with pain and movement. Tracey also introduced me to a weight challenge over a 12 week period and this changed my daily diet which has also changed how I feel. It didn’t feel like a diet so much as a life style change and I feel better for it and continue to use what I have learnt."
"I have been relying on the knowledge and generosity of Tracey Loughran
for the last few years now. I have seen her a few times in person and
have been in touch via phone and e-mail. Tracey always tries to get to
the bottom of what might be going on, without trying to make it into
anything 'major'. She helps you proactively address the many things
that add up to bring your body down: things relating to poor sleep and
stress, waning energy levels and the niggles of colds and flus, for
example. And if you do experience anything major, such as surgery, she
is there at the ready with helpful suggestions and ongoing remedies to
assist with short and long term recovery. Tracey's assistance has
improved my health and resulted in fewer trips to 'the doctor' and I
recommend her without reserve."
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Diploma of Remedial massage
- Advanced Diploma of Nutrition
Allergy Testing / Treatments, Ear Candling, Flower Essences, Herbalists, Iridologists, Mens Health, Natural Fertility Management, Naturopaths, Nutrition, Remedial Massage, Swedish Relaxation Massage, Weight Loss, Womens Health