I have over 20 years experience as a massage therapist, combining different techniques to give you a GREAT massage.
Welcome to Rejuv Massage Therapy with Nikki Sinclair
I use the following modalities:
- Acupressure Techniques to gently press into pressure points, restoring the flow of energy and increasing your mobility.
- Hawaiian Bodywork using long flowing strokes, stretching out areas of compression, enhancing your immunity by stimulating lymph flow - the body's natural defense system.
- Swedish Massage using a combination of strokes. Wonderful for anxiety, depression and work-related stress.
- Deep Tissue Massage If you have chronically tense and contracted areas such as a stiff neck, lower back tightness or sore shoulders, deep tissue massage works to release bands of rigid muscle (adhesions or 'knots') by using direct deep pressure or friction across the grain of the muscles. Deep tissue massage focuses on specific problems such as:
Will it hurt? I will always ask for feedback and never take you beyond your comfort zone. Most of my clients find deep tissue massage very relaxing and enjoyable.
- chronic pain and limited mobility
- recovery from injuries (eg: whiplash, sports injuries)
- repetitive strain injury
- postural problems
- osteoarthritis pain
- Pregnancy Massage I have seen many of my clients through their pregnancies. Using pillows and bolsters to make sure you are comfortable, I work gently but firmly to relieve hip and lower back pain, improve circulation, release neck and shoulder tension and help you stay relaxed and joyful throughout your pregnancy.
More benefits of Rejuv Massage Therapy
- improve sleep
- reduce headaches/migraines
- release endorphins - the bodies natural feel good + painkilling hormones
- relax and soften injured, tired and over-used muscles
About Nikki In 1987, I studied full time for 2.5 years at the South Pacific College of Natural Therapeutics, where I gained an excellent grounding in anatomy and physiology, nutrition, herbalism and massage therapy. I followed this with training in Hawaiian Bodywork (or temple style Lomi-Lomi) with renowned teacher, Kahu Abraham Kawai'i. Since then, I have practised in Queenstown, America, Hawaii and Auckland. I take a calm, friendly and professional approach while creating a safe and peaceful environment in which you can fully relax.
Price List Timed from first point of contact (does not include consultation or changing times.) 60mins - $75 90mins - $110 120mins - $130
Client References "A massage with Nikki isn't and indulgence but is absolutely vital to de - stress and revitalize me. She truly does have healing hands". Kerre McIvor - Broadcaster "As a very busy professional who works over 60hrs a week, goes to the gym and runs staff, the shoulders, neck and body get tired and tight. Having tried many different styles of massage I was lucky enough well over 6 years ago to be referred to Nikki. Not only is Nikki professional and makes you feel comfortable, but her massage therapy is by far the best I have come across anywhere in the world." Susan Woods-Markwick AREINZ "Nikki really helps me with my painful neck in a way that nobody else has been able to help. I highly recommend her" Yohana Hodd
Acupressure, Children’s Health, Deep Tissue Massage, Energy Healing, Hawaiian Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Pregnancy Massage, Remedial Massage, Sports Injury Therapy, Sports Massage, Swedish Relaxation Massage, Womens Health