It will honestly be an honour and privilege working with you, to live your best life, by finding more PURPOSE, DIRECTION, CLARITY and EASE.
Mention Natural Therapy Pages for 10% off your first booking
Works online via Skype/Zoom and in person
Getting over and/or on with, that which is your heart's desire. Whether that be regarding work, relationship, self-fulfilment, personal development, addiction, fear, anxiety/overwhelm/stress relief.
- Online coaching for yourself or loved ones, showing strategies to get through life's challenges and build resilience, self-worth and confidence
- And, for those with children aged 9-14, a 10 lesson (30 min. each) life skills programme.
- Available electronically!
Contact Me For A Complimentary Phone Call
Click here to book online
No matter who you are or the circumstances into which you are born, life isn't always easy!
Three decades of navigating her own life and being fascinated by those around her doing the same thing, lead Julia to qualify as a Master Practitioner NLP and Strategic Intervention Coach.
Now with more than a decade's experience in this profession, Julia has truly found her purpose in helping others to retain (or reclaim) the spirit, resilience and gratitude that she believes are the key ingredients for a life of fulfillment, balance and ease.
Julia is particularly interested in equipping people with techniques to deal with life’s hurts and hurdles. She knows that everyone has the resources within themselves to come back stronger and better from challenging times. They just need a little support and guidance.
Julia is an expert in getting to the root cause of that which gets in the way of achieving the best outcome. She is also skilled at building self-worth, confidence and resilience. Teaching strategies to relieve stress/overwhelm immediately for a healthier, more productive daily life.
Due to her passion and belief in coaching those in their formative years, having worked with all age groups, Julia has developed a life skills programme for adolescent students and on-line courses for teachers and SENCOS. In addition to creating a Stress Relief Strategies workshop, educating people with techniques and strategies to minimise anxiety and the pressures of life. She thoroughly enjoys supporting and equipping others with a greater understanding of how and why we are the way we are and ways to develop ourselves.
“With peaks of joy and valleys of heartache, life is a roller coaster ride, the rise and fall of which defines our journey. It is both scary and exciting at the same time.”
STRATEGIC INTERVENTION COACHING (SI)
Designed to develop a practical method for taking action in a strategic way to get things done. It also incorporates strategies to ensure human needs are fulfilled and elevated.
Strategic Intervention exists wherever human beings use extraordinary skills to bring about positive and personal change. Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Ghandi are examples of masterful Strategic Interventionists.
What distinguishes SI from other strategic studies, is the belief that certain holistic solutions "snap into place" when more people's needs are met, expressed and elevated.
SI solutions are based on the principle of growth and contribution, and any change when it is reinforced by these principles not only "sticks", but goes on to positively influence hundreds of other people.
These solutions actually deliver more benefit, for less effort.
1 : 1 coaching or skype
NEUROLINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP)
Encompasses the 3 most influential components involved in producing human experience: neurology, language and programming. The neurological system regulates how our bodies function, language determines how we interface and communicate with other people, and our programming determines the kinds of models of the world we create.
NLP is a multi-dimensional process that involves the development of behavioural competence and flexibility. It also involves strategic thinking and understanding of the mental and cognitive processes behind behaviour.
NLP provides tools and skills for the development of states of individual excellence and also establishes a system of empowering beliefs and presuppositions.
NLP is not only about competence and excellence, it is about wisdom and vision.
1 : 1 coaching or skype
HUMANISTIC NEURO-LINGUISTIC PSYCHOLOGY (HNLP)
The art and science of being your best. It is a powerful methodology and philosphy that helps you overcome the obstacles and habits that prevent you from performing optimally. It allows the ability to identify how the language of others, whether verbal or non verbal, as well as their behaviour, has influenced you and formed your map of reality. It helps you resolve your own limiting beliefs, unwanted habits, negative reactions and destructive behaviours.
HNLP also provides the skills to attract fulfilling personal and/or professional relationships as well as constructive ways to improve challenged relationships.
HNLP values the interconnection between people and life at large. It recognises that as humans there are more to us than what we are aware of and that we are more controlled by what we don't know than by what we do know.
1 : 1 coaching or skype
LIFE HACS (Heart Activated Core Skills)
What is it? Who is it for? How do I get it?
Build student confidence and awareness in choices and boundaries through this 10 lesson programme
These programmes are designed for all ages of children to:
- Coach students to be more aware and prepared for life
- Develop confidence and understanding to make wise choices
- Realise and understand boundaries
- Know themselves and better understand others
HOW IS IT DELIVERED?
- Julia Taylor-James is currently personally facilitating online workshops through Zoom for up to 100 children at a time.
- Teacher/learning advisors facilitate the 30 minute lessons, supported by a Life HACS teacher’s guidebook
- Lessons include a short film on each topic, and a workbook (in either digital file or printed format), containing visual, audio and kinaesthetic educational activities and tools to create new neural pathways
- Click here to view sample lesson
HOW DO WE ACCESS IT?
- Audio and visual files are accessible from the online Life HACS members’ area by secure log-in, once an annual subscription has been arranged
WHAT DO WE GET?
- Digital workbooks for students
- A teacher’s guide, which links lessons to key curriculum components
- A personal introduction from author, Julia Taylor-James
- Access to the audio and visual files from the secure Life HACS area
- Posters as visual content reminders to display in classrooms
- Completed workbooks available to download for each student
- An online course for teachers is also available for a small extra fee
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- $10 + GST per student per annum secures your license to lease.
Alternatively, one-time indefinite access is available per school dependent on number of students.
Life HACS 10 Lesson Programme - COVID-19 Support - PER PERSON
Julia Taylor-James & Raising Achievement
Julia Taylor-James has developed programmes for leaders, teachers and students on emotional resilience and behavioural development and Raising Achievement is now offering these along with their other seminars and courses.
Raising Achievement provides consultation and professional development to teachers, teacher aides, SENCO/RTLB/RTLit, schools, principals, and parents, for students in at risk groups.
There is a growing importance of addressing the social, emotional and behavioural aspects of students with learning differences.
Courses available – corresponding flyer to the right.
- One day – Whole school – Manage Your Stress and Priorities
- Online Short Course - Personal Development & Managing Stress – Teacher Development
- Life HACS Teachers Guide - 10 Lesson Online Course
By popular request Julia is working on a primary school programme. This will be available soon.
Why do we need these programmes now?
Increasingly we are becoming more aware that the emotional centres in the brain are more important in learning than what we thought. The Dunedin Study has taught us that some children don't develop executive functioning skills as they should - managing themselves and resources to achieve a goal. We are told about social and emotional intelligence, recognising now, more than ever how important these things are in relation to getting on in the world.
In addition, we are increasingly recognising that children with learning difficulties have social, emotional and behavioural difficulties that affect their progress and achievement.
We look forward to teachers and schools taking up these opportunities.
Applied Kinesiology, Counselling, EFT, Hypnotherapist, Life Coaching, NLP