Zoe Wilkinson is a NLP Practitioner, Trainer, Coach, Public Speaker and therapist working with people to make extraordinary change in their lives for increased self esteem, success, and satisfaction. Ask yourself, what do I want? and then ask yourself why you don't have it yet.. what is getting in the way of living the life you want to live?
I offer coaching, therapy, training and personal development for anyone wanting to change, grow, develop and have more fun, excellence and satisfaction with the life they are living. Public Speaking
Need a public speaker, motivational speaker or Emotional Intelligence Learning with humour? From 1hr - full training days, I can tailor something useful for you and your staff. Interventions for:
- Resolving past traumas, fears and limiting beliefs which prevent you moving forward to what you really want.
- Developing your personal awareness and acceptance of self and others
- Growing self esteem, grace and personal power
- Resolving phobias, anxieties or limitations in your life
- For improved personal and business relationships, balance and
- To remove barriers to performance and to change behaviours
- For personal excellence and achievement of goals and outcomes.
- Coaching for advancement in work path
- Strategies for enhanced communication
- Dealing with difficult people
- Leadership development
- How to be an effective Manager or employer
Coaching can lift performance, inspire efforts, help find direction in work path and business, and generate confidence and excellence in all aspects of business and personal life.
Coaching Fees I set aside up to 2 hours for each session. This allows you to get to know me, and me to get to know what you really want. A session is $120. A discounted rate can be arranged for multiple sessions. Benefits of NLP Coaching
- Better work and personal relationships
- Increased awareness, less fear in your life
- Greater personal excellence
- Achieving goals and outcomes
- Having more happiness and satisfaction in your life.
Personal Development Course
Insights Into Emotional Intelligence
– An introduction to NLP, Life Skills and Personal Management
Starting : 7 May - 25 June 2020. (Thursdays)
Time : 6.50pm - 9.30pm for 8 weeks
Fee: $178 incl. GST, notebook
Venue: Arataki Community Centre, Bayfair.
Course must be prepaid to Wilko Consulting Act : 06-0491-0112305-00 Money issues? Payment Plan available on request
Now...If you want to have more self-awareness, have less fear, be more confident and less judgmental then this course is for you. I promise that you will leave with a toolkit of effective resources you can use every day in your life, relationships, and work.
- Hundreds of local people have attended this exciting course - and made positive changes in their lives…
- Success in life & relationships is about your emotional intelligence (EQ) – managing your emotions, so that they don’t control you… So what is emotional intelligence? How does it make you a better person, parent, teacher, employee, manager and partner?
- Explore some of the concepts and philosophy of NLP and learn how you have become who you are today, how you see the world and how you react to it.
- Discover how you learn, what your behaviours, values and beliefs are, and how you can change if you want to.
- Learn simple tools and new ways of thinking and being to create positive change in your life.This stuff works!
- This is an experiential course - not theory and involves lots of interaction, active learning and fun too!
- It is challenging, stimulating, fun and inspires you to be better more often.
- It is for you; if you want to be happier, more relaxed, less stressed and clearer about the way you want to live your life.
• Min 8 people to start. (Max 16) Full refund if it doesn’t go ahead.
Contact Zoe Wilkinson [email protected] or 0274 871 296 to register or for more information.