Katie Lantz has a Bachelor Degree in Natural Medicine (BNatMed) and is a registered Naturopath & Medical Herbalist
Katie emphasizes the concept of treating the root cause of a problem and believes in empowering her clients to balance their lives and to take charge of their own health. She is sincerely interested in the client’s story and considers it integral in finding a meaningful solution.
Katie believes that individualized care is key to treating clients successfully. Through diet modification, lifestyle counseling, herbal medicine and establishing vitamin and mineral deficiencies Katie is able to address clients concerns and health goals.
Katie is an avid runner and loves tennis, the beach, music and dance and being a mother to her two gorgeous children. She commits to healthy eating, a healthy lifestyle, a positive approach to life and natural healthcare.
Katie deems love and laughter, air and water, touch and spiritual connection as some of the mightiest healing agents.
What to expect at the Initial Consultation
What to expect at a Follow –up consultation
A follow up consultation generally lasts 30 minutes.
This is time where I evaluate your progress and adjust treatment if needed.
What to expect at an Acute Consultation
This is a short consultation for a quick fix.
Herbal medicines and naturopathy are very effective at ‘nipping things in the bud’. At the onset of a cough cold, sore throat or any sign of impending dis-ease, this is a perfect time to consult me so that you have the tools to prevent such conditions developing into something worse and be able to act on symptoms promptly.
Natural, safe and effective remedie and nutritional advice for:
- An initial consultation generally lasts around one hour.
- We discuss concerns/issues/symptoms.
- This time is used to gather information to identify how your body is performing so that I can help to optimize its performance.
- I ask a lot of questions about how all your body systems are functioning and address past, present and genetic medical history.
- I identify what the cause of the condition is so that symptoms can be relieved.
- We devise a treatment plan together.
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Anxiety,depression,stress, mode swings, palpitations
- Arthritis, joint stiffness, aches and pains
- Asthma. hayfever, sinusitis
- Bloating, consitipation, irritable bowel, ulcerative colitis, Crohns
- Cystitis,thrush and yeast infections
- Eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Headaches, migraines
- High/low blood pressure
- Low energy, fatigue
- Mens Health
- Preconception, post natal care
- Reflux, indigestion
- Weight balance
- Womens Health- PMS, menopause, infertility, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids
- And more......
For more information or to make an enquiry contact Katie today!!
Children’s Health, Flower Essences, Herbalists, Mens Health, Natural Fertility Management, Naturopaths, Nutrition, Weight Loss, Womens Health