Relaxation or meditation should not be hard; it begins with you where you are. You can start with Jean’s tuition or choose to have a session of ‘me time’ to allow yourself to begin to experience peace.
- You can choose to learn techniques to relax, Jean will show, demonstrate, lead you through calming, restive, restorative breathing and focus techniques for you to learn, take home to use regularly to benefit your daily life.
The Benefits of Meditation or Relaxation
Relaxation gives you the opportunity to refocus your attention on something calming and increasing awareness of your body, you’ll become more aware of muscle tension and other physical sensations of stress. When you meditate you clear away the information overload that builds up every day, giving you a sense of calm, peace and balance that benefits both your emotional wellbeing and your overall health.
The benefits of relaxation are whole of body and mind,
- Slow down your breathing rate
- Reduce activity of stress hormones
- Reduce muscle tension and chronic pain
- Improve concentration and mood
- Lower fatigue
- Reduce anger and frustration; help balance emotions and emotional reactions
- Boost confidence to handle problems
Positively Relax Online Course
Take the opportunity to learn simple, easy techniques that you can use on a daily basis to feel more relaxed, more positive and live an amazing happy life!
Acupressure, Breathwork, Colour Therapy, Crystal Therapy, Energy Healing, Flower Essences, Kinesiology, Lymphatic Drainage, Meditation, Naturopaths, Nutrition, Remedial Massage, Remedial Therapies, Touch for Health, Womens Health