HO’OPONOPONO IS AN ANCIENT HAWAIIAN SPIRITUAL PRACTICE THAT PROMOTES FORGIVENESS AND RECONCILIATION.
THE WORD "HO’OPONOPONO" MEANS TO MAKE RIGHT.
We can use this technique to heal our relationships including our relationship with ourselves, our physical body and our past, it is a tool that we can use anytime we find ourselves in conflict and tempted to blame someone or something else for how we are feeling.
Ho’oponopono recognises that we are all one and are an expression of God’s divine love. Often when we are reacting to a situation, whether it be an interaction with another or the circumstances of our lives, the subconscious mind triggers old unintegrated memories from the past. Ho’oponopono can be used to integrate these feelings and help us respond to the situation in a loving way.
Using Ho'oponopono can be particularly helpful for those of us who have a tendency to get stuck in guilt or negative thoughts, we can use it to help us realise that we are enough and to love and accept ourselves.
Ho’oponopono provides us with a means to return to wholeness, through alignment it creates a state of ‘rightness’ with oneself, our family, our friends, our community and with God.
THE FOLLOWING CAN BE REPEATED ALOUD OR SILENTLY AS A MANTRA…
- I’M SORRY
- PLEASE FORGIVE ME
- THANK YOU
- I LOVE YOU
“If we can accept that we are the sum total of all past thoughts, emotions, words, deeds and actions and that our present lives and choices are coloured or shaded by this memory bank of the past, then we begin to see how a process of correcting or setting aright can change our lives, our families and our society.”
Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona
PROFESSIONAL HO’OPONOPONO HEALING
If you change the state of yourself, the state of the physical world changes around you. This is because we are all one, we are family and we are all connected.
We are all, and everything is perfect and sacred. How we treat ourselves is how we treat everyone and everything around us. So, we are all responsible. Everything is happening because it is happening inside each of us. There is no outside, there is nothing ‘out there’.
When the soul experiences memories replaying as problems, whether they turn up as experiences in our lives or come into our lives through another person, the problem always lies with us.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A HO’OPONOPONO HEALING SESSION
- The session takes place in a safe and relaxed therapeutic environment
- An initial discussion about you and your healing requirements
- Fully clothed, you will lie on a massage table
- A prayer of protection will be said to commence the healing
- Certified Ho’oponopono Practitioner works with your energy field in and around your physical body
- Identifying where you are blocked or where there is stuck-ness in your energy centres
- Using the Ho’oponopono prayer silently to clear these blockages consciously through the Ho’oponopono problem solving process
- Blessing and gratitude to complete the healing
- Following a session there can be a feeling of heightened awareness, relief, lightness and increased vitality
HO’OPONOPONO HEALING SESSIONS ARE ONE HOUR IN DURATION
ONE HOUR SESSION = $75 NZD
BOOK A HEALING SESSION
Certified Ho'oponopono Practitioner
Energy Healing, Hawaiian Massage, Spiritual Healing