I believe the mind-body-spirit-heart connection is vital to wellness and we'll work together towards wholeness on all these levels.I love my life healing, teaching and inspiring others!
I am a registered Bowtech “The Original Bowen Technique” Senior advanced instructor and practitioner, massage therapist, reflexologist, energetic healer and workshop facilitator with more than 27 years experience. I consistently offer excellent holistic bodywork as well as training through workshops and retreats in a warm, professional and welcoming environment.
I offer a range of services to help you...
- Aid the healing of muscle injuries
- Pain reduction techniques
- Eliminating emotional, physical and mental stress
- Overcoming past trauma
- Enhance learning
- Have more energy so you can do the things you love
- Boost sports performance
- Live your most authentic self
- Identify nutritional deficiency or excess
- Find peace with grief
By appointment - choose a location and time that works for you Unit D, 179-193 Glenda Drive-Frankton Queenstown Mondays 12-7pm, Tuesday's- Thursdays 10.-7pm Mobile appointments available weekends
What happens during a session
Most appointments last for an hour, However, your first appointment usually takes a little longer so please allow up to 1.5 hours as it also involves a discussion and questionnaire regarding your lifestyle, your health and your problem areas. This allows me to assess where you are currently concerning your energy and your health so I can create a personalised treatment plan to maintain your optimal health and well-being.
Learn Mind BodyReflexology Workshop Level 1 Next course 2019 Queenstown Mind/body Reflexology Workshop- Level 1 Are you looking to expand your holistic skills? Enhance your intuition? Improve your own health, or that of others? Then I invite you to join us for an inspiring exploration into the mind/body healing art of reflexology. You will learn some of the history, principles, energetic aspects and more. After the weekend you will have the hands-on skill of offering a profoundly effective foundation. You will be able to use it safely, immediately and incorporate it with other modalities or at home on the whole family.!
This is a unique opportunity to learn Reflexology over a weekend (in just 12-hours). You will leave feeling amazingly, relaxed and inspired. Danielle Argent has worked professionally in the field of Reflexology and Holistic Healing for the last 22 years. Danielle has a wealth of experience in teaching Reflexology in short one-day workshops and advanced training courses. Her approach is fun and relaxed, with the intention to leave all participants feeling nourished and confident to share this with others! $350 * * Early bird: save $299 per person paid before 15 March Next workshop 13- 14 October Level 2 April Queenstown *You can only attend level 2, if you have completed my level 1 course
Intro Lomi Lomi Fused Massage and Women's Wisdom Weekend Workshop VTBC
This nurturing massage creates a profound sense of harmony and well being it's gentle flow eases the body into a deep state of relaxation as it gradually peels away the layers of tension bringing the person back into a place of inner peace. This rhythmic flow stimulates detoxification and waste removal via the lymphatic system, liver and kidneys. Workshop dates TBC
Treatments AvailableBowen Therapy | Pre and Post Natal Treatments | Reflexology& Advanced Reflexology | Intuitive Foot readings | Therapeutic Massage Deep Muscle Massage | Vibrational Essences | Energetic Healing | Workshops available upon request
Bowen Therapy is a unique and unusual form of soft-tissue bodywork that is effective in relaxing muscle tension and reducing the body’s stress levels. It is a gentle technique that resets the nervous system, helping to restore calmness and deep relaxation throughout the whole body. By applying light rolling moves over specific muscles and areas of the body, signals are sent, via the nervous system to the brain, to reorganise the tension patterns in the body. Sets of moves are followed by two to five minute delays, where the practitioner allows the client to relax on the table, allowing the body to integrate the effect of the work.This leads to deeper breathing, slower heart rate, improved blood circulation to the tissues and the removal of waste fluids via the lymphatic system. When the nervous system relaxes, the adrenal glands reduce the amount of adrenaline and cortisol they are producing, which in turn sends signals to the brain and the rest of the hormone system to start returning to a point of balance. Pain levels can be reduced significantly and people report feeling more flexible, sleeping better, and are much more energetic for days after a session. The effects of a Bowen session can be quite profound and can last far longer than many other bodywork techniques. Many clients only need 2 –3 sessions, one week apart initially, and then a tune up once a month or when they feel the effects of stress returning. Bowen Therapy is appropriate for anyone, from newborn babies and supporting women through pregnancy to the frail and the elderly. It is useful to assist recovery from many conditions, from traumatic injury to chronic illness, based on each person's capacity to heal. Bowen Therapy should be considered for:
Bowen Therapy is also effective for stress and stress-related issues such as:
- Back pain and sciatica
- Digestive and bowel problems such as IBS
- Earache and ear infections
- Headaches and migraines
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Knee, ankle and foot problems
- Menstrual and hormonal irregularities including infertility
- Neck and shoulder problems including frozen shoulder
- Groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length
- Respiratory problems and hayfever
- RSI, carpel tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Sports and accident injuries
Bowen Therapy for the wellbeing of babies and children:
- Chronic tension and tightness
- Sleep problems
- Post traumatic stress
- Mind body integration
- Pre and post surgery
Give your kids the best start in life with Bowenwork. Gentle and effective with lasting results. Usually only one or two sessions are required for immediate relief. Bowen Therapy benefits babies and children by:
"Danielle is a wonderful healer and woman with enormous wisdom and knowledge. she helped my newborn son within minutes to ease his pain and the symptoms disappeared afterwards."
- Relieving infant colic & restlessness
- Realigning the spine after birth
- Treating the after effects of a difficult birth (C-section, ventose or forceps delivery)
- Sorting sleep-related problems
- Easing reflux
- Stopping bedwetting
- Releasing stress and anxiety
- Relieving pain from growth spurts.
- Relieving asthma
- Balancing ADHD, ADD
- Relieving sports injuries
- Steff, Wanaka
Pre and Post Natal Treatments Create a better Birthing Experience; A gentle birth. Experience a shorter, easier labour. Feel happy, confident and in control
You have 9 months to prepare your mind and body, I can help this transition to be enjoyable, fun and easy... Create greater movement and flexibility from the diaphragm through to the joints of the lower back, sacrum and coccyx- these techniques will help you to be functionally mobile in this area and clear from congestion. Some of the benefits
- Increases your energy levels
- Reduces fatigue
- Clears constipation
- Strengthens your immune system
- Makes you feel better and happier throughout your pregnancy and beyond
- Eliminates morning sickness
- Eliminates breast tenderness and engorgement -- I can teach you how to do it yourself
- Eases heartburn and reflux -- I can also teach you how to relieve this yourself
- Balances your hormones and harmonises your body
- Relaxes the pelvic ligaments and helps pelvic mobility.
- Help your baby will breast feed better
- You will recover quicker, from birth and very helpful after a C-section.
- Provides a comforting and nurturing environment for you and your baby.
Reflexology is an ancient holistic healing method that uses the subtle energies of the feet to balance and harmonise the entire being. It is based on the principle that there are reflex areas on the feet, hand, ears and tongue, (I specialise in feet) which correspond to all the major organs and body systems. When these points are stimulated and stretched, the vital energy or prana, chi healing energy circulates throughout the body bringing the body, mind and spirit into balance. Tension is eased, nerve and blood supply is increased. Treatments:
Treatments usually last for 75-minutes (Including a foot bath). For best results, treatments should be taken as part of a course of up to 6-12 treatments on a regular basis until wellbeing is restored. Maintenance treatments can be taken when needed or on a monthly basis. After a session you are likely to feel both revitalised and relaxed. Some of the benefits of Reflexology:
- Reduces and normalises high and low blood pressure
- Eliminates oedema and swelling in the feet and ankles
- Helps release uric acid
- Brings vitality and boosts the immune system
- Improves your quality of sleep
Cleanses the body of toxins
- Clears constipation/li>
- Be regular/li>
- Alleviates pain
- Eases sore achy feet
- Clears headaches
- Reduces your pain
- Balances your hormonal issues
- Relieves varicose veins
- Aids digestion
- Helps you feel more alive
- Feel like you are walking on clouds
Intuitive Foot readings
The feet play a vital role in transporting the body, mind and soul from one experience to the next so that the progress can be made through the journey of life. The feet reflect the subconscious mind, and through tuning in and reading the shapes, lines, colour, textures of the soles we can gain insights about who you really are, and how you think and feel about you past, present and future.
- The shape of the feet reveal the shape of things to come
- Their size and impact of the feet relate to the amount of impression an individual makes during their journey through life and how these can be used favourably.
Therapeutic Intuitive Deep Massage:
I listen to the needs of your body with inquisitive hands, an open heart and pure presence. Your breath and heart beat guide me in a sacred dance of touch. With a blend of therapies including, Intuitive healing, Chiron, Reiki, Breathe work, Deep tissue, Stretch, Shiatsu, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi and Reflexology. Through my touch, you have the opportunity to awaken your breath and your own healing power feeling more spacious, unified relaxed and expansive. Some of the benefits of Massage:
- Absolute relaxation
- Helps to relieve stress related conditions
- Designed to renew and refresh your body, mind and spirit
- Boosts lymphatic drainage (your body's detox system) so your body works better from the inside out
- Increases the immune system so you don't get sick as often
- Endorphins are released into the blood stream so you feel happier
Chiron Healing Assess your deepest mind and body wisdom, the all knowing- being it and living it! Chiron Healing is a method of hands-on energy healing, received fully clothed which aims to restore balance and harmony to the subtle energy systems of the body through the use of etheric energy to positively affect those systems that may be out of balance due to physical, emotional, mental or spiritual reasons. The Chiron Healing method uses colours, sound, crystals, aroma and pure energies to balance your mind, body, spirit and heart. As a result, you will experience improved physical, mental and social well being. Increase your creativity, increase your vitality, release stress and tension Balancing your body in this way will help you to feel loved, connected and in-tune, enable your body to function more efficiently and bring you into a state of deep relaxation with a calm and happy mind. Effective treatment for:
- Divorce and relationship stress
- Painful memories and regrets
- Death of a loved one
- Job loss or burn out
- Feeling stuck in old patterns
- Loss of passion or trust
Appointment Policies Check In:
Please allow yourself ample time for parking. Cancellation policy:
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment within 24 hours, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Confirmation of an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy. Payments:
Payments can be made by cash, cheque or card machine extra 3% will be charged for credit card payments. Booking ahead:
Due to high demand, I strongly recommend that you reschedule your next appointment prior to leaving to ensure a reservation is made for you at the date and time required.
Treatment Fees: Massage: Deep tissue, Intuitive pregnancy Energetic Healing and Bowen Therapy, Scar Tissue Release
30 mins $85 60 mins $125 75 mins $165 90 mins $185 120 mins $225 Body Restore Package 75mins x 6 weeks=$900 includes foot bath and 1hr Reflexology treatments Body Align-Package 90mins x 3 weeks = $495 A system which works with the body's bio computer to create harmony & wellbeing, may include massage, TFH kinesiology, Kinergetics , EFT, muscle testing, TCM, 5 Elements, meridian release, essential oils. Authentic Soul Package 90mins x 6 weeks= $966 Helps to release old wounds, hurts, restores your sense of truth. Empowering and life changing. Allowing you to live the fullest vibration of you- Treatments may include, clearing past life trauma, karmic stress, EFT ( emotional freedom technique) Chakra balancing, Chiron, Reiki & Theta healing, colour, sound and crystals and vibrational essences. Chiron Healing
1.5 hr $185 includes personalised flower essence Reflexology treatments:
75mins Includes a herbal foot bath $140 first treatment please allow 1.5hrs and cost is $160 includes case history and lifestyle questionaire. Bowenwork™
Adult clients first appointments re $185 includes treatment and case history/ questionnaire follow ups are $125 Children are $85 Baby 0-2 years first appointment is $65. If I treat you during your pregnancy I treat your baby for free during the first year. Mobile Service is available in the Queenstown area.
60 min $145 90 min $185 120 min $235
Testimonials: "Hi Danielle, I just had to tell you how rejuvenated I feel after your massage and kind words of wisdom. I have so much energy and motivation to do the things again and feel so much more at peace."
- Anna B. "This course was a great introduction into reflexology and really showed me what is possible to achieve through working with the feet. Although I enjoyed the physical aspect of this course very much, I really absorbed and appreciated the spiritual information provided. Danielle is such a beautiful person with so much to give and so much to share, I couldn't imagine taking another course elsewhere. The environment was perfect and comfortable and I would recommend this to absolutely anyone who is intrigued by reflexology or alternative healing techniques."
-Kirsten, 2013 “One of the things that separates Danielle from many others that give massages is her ability to truly “tune in” to what is occurring in a person's body and energy and help them get back on track. Her intuition and ability to “read” what is occurring for an individual is nothing short of incredible. I have gone to her many times to walk away after 90 min feeling a shift in energy and overall lightness that helps refocus and re-energise.”
- Scott S., Sydney & Queenstown “What can I say... throughout the last 7 months, I have been seeing Danielle every week for a mixture of Bowen, reflexology and massage. For 5 months of this I was pregnant. Throughout my pregnancy Danielle's treatments supported me through a very busy time by maintaining balance in my body, ensuring that I could cope with the physical and emotional changes that pregnancy brings on and enabled me to cope with my own business, pregnancy and a toddler. Even though this was my second pregnancy I felt better than I have ever felt before in regards to energy levels and within myself.”
- Kelly, Wanaka “Danielle has a true gift with what she practices and with people. She was in tune with me right from the outset and has been through a tremendous journey with me.”
- Jo, Queenstown “I would like to highly recommend Danielle Argent for Massage, Bowen and Reflexology treatments—and overall energy work. I have used Danielle's services for over 10 years in both Australia and New Zealand and I am always impressed with the dedication, education and approach that she shares with others.”
- Jergen G. “I have spondylolisthesis one of my lumbar vertebrae which requires regular “maintenance”. Danielle is always able to calculate where my injury needs treatment, which muscles need working out and then certainly delivers a beneficial massage. As a result I'm able to keep up with my regular exercise as well has daily “pain free” living”.
- Tony H. Danielle I just had to tell you how rejuvenated I feel after your massage and kind words of wisdom. I have so much energy and motivation to do things again and feel so much more at peace.
- Anna B “When I first received a treatment from Danielle I had just had surgery and was feeling very fragile physically and emotionally. I had a wonderful massage that began the healing process. I walked away feeling peaceful, renewed and uplifted. Since then I have seen Danielle when my body feels out of balance or I need some TLC.”
- Kate A., Queenstown “Danielle treats the whole person which leaves me feeling energized. She intuitively works the body and brings the harmony back to my whole being. Danielle's body work goes to the very heart of my spirit.”
- Trish N. “I've been seeing Danielle for therapeutically for years. I find her treatments are constantly very good, I find her massage to be intuitive and I always leave feeling more energized and balanced.”
- Anna B. “Every now and then I find myself in the presence of something or someone extraordinary, a reminder that the miracle of life - an inherent magnificence, is not beyond the relentless daily procession of my life…but is ever present within it. Thank you, Danielle"
- Rob, Queenstown "Danielle finds aches and pains I didn’t even know I had. Her attention to detail and genuine interest in promoting physical, emotional and spiritual well being ensures a wonderful transformation. I limp in bruised and battered, and leave with a spring in my step.
- Tim, Queenstown. "Danielle created a fantastic learning experience; she passes on her knowledge beautifully, offered loads of support and still does. Small class size, enabled plenty of one to one time with each student. Not only did I learn the Bowen Technique, I learned a whole new way of thinking, as a nurse I only knew one way of healing, it’s been quite life changing for me. I have been able to set up my own Bowen business in just 8 months, after starting my training in Queenstown April 09 Her teachings run true to the original Bowen Technique which was really important to me I would highly recommend Danielle to anyone wishing to learn Bowen."
- Nikki Lauder, Queenstown "For higher clearing, healing and alignment, I highly recommend Danielle's therapies. The integration of several modalities and her extensive experience quickens the release of stress so that the ethereal can then order the physical body to function in healthy recall. She is the best practitioner in Otago!"
- The Oracle, author of "The Oracle Speaks", "The Oracle Teachings" and meditation CD "Touched By The Light" "I am so excited about learning Bowen with Danielle. Danielle is a natural teacher with an amazing depth of knowledge on how the human body works on all levels. Danielle thoroughly with plenty of one on one time teaches us each of the Bowen moves. I feel proud and confident that I have been trained by a top level Bowen teacher.”
- Cathy. B., Dunedin
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!