Dane is one of New Zealand's leading Sports Dietitian's
and can help you reach your goals through optimal nutrition.
Dane advises New Zealand's leading athletes across numerous sports on how to obtain ideal performance through optimal nutrition.
He is currently the nutritionist for:
- Chiefs Super 15 Rugby Franchise
- Counties Manukau Rugby (ITM cup squad & Academy)
- New Zealand Swimming
- New Zealand Men's Hockey
- New Zealand Woman’s Football Team
- Nutrition Consultant for Auckland Cricket
He has recently returned from Qatar where he consulted out of ASPETAR a world leading FIFA Sports Medicine facility, consulting elite athletes from around the world. He also has a strong clinical background, working with Diabetics at Waitakere Hospital and also in private practise working with Jeni Pearce in Clinics across Auckland.
Dane now has a clinic available to public out of the Adidas Sports Medicine Clinic in St Johns, Auckland - New Zealand’s premier sports medicine facility.
A consultation can help with:
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight loss
- Increasing lean muscle
- Improving body composition
- Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Elevated Blood Pressure
- Supplementation advice
- New Zealand Registered Dietitian
- PG Dip Dietetics (Otago)
- BSc Human Nutrition (Otago)
- Dip Sporting Performance (Otago)
- NZ Academy of Sport Provider
- ISAK Accredited Anthropometry
Dietitian, Mens Health, Nutrition, Weight Loss, Womens Health