4 Ways to a Successful Massage Business
There’s not doubt that any savvy business owner wants to be successful.
Here are 4 top tips to be successful as a massage therapist.
1. BE CREATIVE IN FINDING WAYS TO ENCOURAGE NEW CLIENTS TO TRY YOUR SERVICES
- Offer new clients discounts and introductory offers. A good idea is to consider giving new clients a short introductory session and/or the first consultation for free. This is a great marketing tool as most people who take up this kind of offer will actually go on to book further appointments.
- Continue to update and refresh your skills and education. Being able to offer new services and techniques will keep existing clients interested in your services. It can also draw new clients to you.
- Another good idea is to give your existing clients a discount if they introduce a new client to you.
2. WORK ON RETAINING YOUR EXISTING CLIENTS
- At the end of a treatment, you could always ask your clients when they would like to book in another massage, therefore making sure they come back.
- Make sure there is an option available where clients can book an appointment online. This will not only make it easier to make bookings, but it will also allow clients to make bookings while you’re busy conducting other massage treatments.
- It is great customer service to offer existing clients discounts or ‘freebies’ as a way to thank them for their ongoing loyalty.
- You can send texts or email messages to remind your clients of their appointments. You can also send them details of any special offers you may be running.
3. ENCOURAGE PAST CLIENTS TO RETURN
If a client hasn’t made a booking in three months or more, send them an email or text message to say ‘we miss you’, and offer them a discount on their next massage.
4. HAVE A SELECTED RANGE OF PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN YOUR CLINIC
Contemplate selling a selected range of products that complement your massage therapy, such as aromatherapy oils, scented candles, and body lotions and scrubs that your clients can at home
Printer Friendly Version
Related Modalities Children’s Health Men's Health Women's Health