Resolve personal issues with kinesiology that stop you from being vital and energetic, calm and relaxed, decisive and disciplined.
To recognise, endorse, and support cumulative training and encourage excellence in practitioners whilst supporting and fostering the growth of individual kinesiology disciplines.
Become a Member of KANZ
Below is a list of benefits that you receive as a member of KANZ…
- Annual membership fee – $40
- Joining fee during an approved Class – $15
- Joining KANZ during a TFH K class gives you membership of both societies for no extra cost.
- Quarterly magazine with latest kinesiology information and courses available within NZ
- A discount coupon for $50 to attend your joining years KANZ Conference
- Recognition of accumulative training in many fields of kinesiology
- Advice and information on training
- Representation to other organisations
- Professional registration
- See membership booklet for benefits that KANZ offers its practitioners
- Access to KANZ facebook page
What is Kinesiology?
“Kinesiology is a gentle, holistic technique, which combines western and eastern therapeutic principles, to embrace every aspect of health and well-being.
The key to Kinesiology is muscle testing, which reveals energy flows throughout the body, identifies the underlying causes of problems, and indicates what is needed to help you heal yourself.
Whether you aim to increase your energy and vitality, promote well-being, reduce stress or pain, manage your emotions better, or even improve your performance at business, sport or learning, Kinesiology will work for you.”
How does this work?
Most of us have a “weak link” in our bodies. If we are under too much stress, this is the link that will give.
Some people may come down with a virus, some may put their back or shoulder out, another may get a headache, someone else, a digestive problem. When this happens we say “we are prone to ……” These are a symptom of some imbalance in the body.
By applying light pressure to a muscle and gauging the response, a Kinesiologist can let you know if something is beneficial or not. It is monitoring this response from the body that Kinesiologists call muscle testing. Three people with the same thing (lets say a headache) could, via muscle testing, show different imbalances. One could be a pinched nerve (structural), one an allergy (biochemical) and one a life stress (emotional).
Muscle testing is then used to show what is most likely to bring the body back into balance. This in turn will allow their body to deal with the headache. Then work can be done on maintaining this balance.
Kinesiology, Kinesiology - Applied, Kinesiology - Educational