Kia ora, welcome to New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine
AWARD WINNING NATUROPATHY
New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine is the centre of excellence, educating in Natural Therapies, Health Sciences & Chinese Medicine.
Purpose and goals
The purpose of New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine is to teach massage, naturopathy, herbal medicine and related therapies.
The goals will be:-
- To enable our students to work safely and effectively in massage and natural therapies.
- To provide a positive and supportive environment where our students can develop their own strengths and skills.
- To provide courses which meet the requirements of the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
- To provide courses which staircase to degree or other tertiary programmes.
- To provide a support network for graduating students and post-graduate refresher and advanced courses.
- To offer supervised, on-site, student massage and naturopathy treatments.
- To have a herbal dispensary on campus accessible to students, staff and the public.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
Acupressure, Allergy Testing / Treatments, Flower Essences, Herbal Medicine, Iridology, Massage - Chinese, Massage - Deep Tissue, Massage - Hawaiian, Massage - Infant, Massage - Pregnancy, Massage - Remedial, Massage - Sports, Massage - Stone Therapy, Massage - Swedish / Relaxation, Massage - Thai, Naturopathy, Nutrition, Polarity Therapy, Reflexology, Shiatsu