Kia Ora, welcome to New Zealand
College of Chinese Medicine
The New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine is a centre of excellence providing the highest quality tertiary education in Traditional Medicine which includes Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Tuina, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy and Massage.
All programmes are NZQA approved and internationally recognised
Education Programmes Offered
- Master of Chinese Medicine – Level 9
- Bachelor of Health Science – Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture and Herbal) – Level 7
- Bachelor of Health Science – Acupuncture – Level 7
- Diploma in Tuina – Level 7
- New Zealand Diploma in Remedial Massage – level 6
- New Zealand Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage – Level 5
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) – Level 4
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language - Level 3
The College provides on site clinic services to the public through both the Student Teaching Clinic and the TCM Clinical Centre (ACC registered provider)
For more information about our services or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!!
Acupressure, Allergy Testing / Treatments, Flower Essences, Herbal Medicine, Iridology, Massage - Chinese, Massage - Deep Tissue, Massage - Hawaiian, Massage - Infant, Massage - Pregnancy, Massage - Remedial, Massage - Sports, Massage - Stone Therapy, Massage - Swedish / Relaxation, Massage - Thai, Naturopathy, Nutrition, Polarity Therapy, Reflexology, Shiatsu