Psychologist ■ Counsellor
Also working from 110 Remuera Rd, Remuera
Services provided to improve the quality of your emotional/mental health and life:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Relaxation Exercises
- Alcohol and Drug Dependency issues
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity disorders
- Relationship and Marital problems
- Neuropsychological and Intelligence assessments - adults and children
- Anxiety and Depression issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive disorders
- Eating disorders
- Adjustment disorders
- Grief counselling
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder problems and EMDR treatment
- Sexual Dysfunction problems
- Sport Psychology/Motivation issues, etc.
- 33 Years in private practice
- Fifteen years in NZ
- Consulting psychologist for 14yrs, at Student Health Centre - part time
- Consulting psychologist for 13yrs, at Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centre - part time.
- Consulting psychologist for 1yr, at ABI [Acquired Brain Injury] Centre in Auckland - part time.
- Consulting psychologist for 4yrs, at the Pakuranga Counselling Centre in Auckland - part time.
- Working for two Employee Assistance Program Providers: Stratos and Instep.
- B.Sc. with Psychology and Physiology as majors
- B.Sc. Hon. in Psychology
- M.Sc. Clinical Psychology and Internship - with distinction
- Bi-cultural awareness course via MIT
Children’s Health, Counselling, Psychotherapy, Weight Loss