Welcome to the first step on your journey toward a greater feeling of wellbeing
Located in Central Christchurch, I offer Psychotherapy services to assist you in identifying and exploring what causes your distress and what changes you can make to improve your sense of wellbeing I offer Psychotherapy services to both male and female adult clients. I have a particular interest in helping those with chronic pain and distress caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Endometriosis. Take some time to explore these pages. I hope you will see how I can help you achieve your vision of wellbeing through Psychotherapy services and support.
Do you experience any of these issues?
- Recent Ill health diagnosis
- Chronic Ill Health (e.g IBS, endometriosis)
- Relationship difficulties
- Miscarriage, Baby loss or Abortion trauma
- Difficulty working through Grief and Loss
- Questions about Life Purpose
- Difficulty Managing Stress
I have had the opportunity to work with many people experiencing profound life changing events and challenges. We are all individuals and experience the same event in the different ways therefore I do not have a one way fixes all approach.
Sometimes we need a helping hand to support us as we bridge the gap of where we currently stand and where we want our journey to take us. We often feel vulnerable when we are making changes to support our need to live more peacefully and it is helpful to have an independant person to listen as we explore our thoughts and feelings. Through my Christchurch Psychotherapy practice I can help you start to bridge the gaps you experience in your life.
- Diploma Of Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy
- Diploma Of Psychosynthesis Counselling
- Diploma Of Nursing Studies
- Certificate in Organic Horticulture
- Interactive Drawing Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Counselling, EFT, Life Coaching, Mens Health, Womens Health