Turning Your Obstacles into Stepping Stones
What is Coaching?
Coaching is about doing and being and about you. It is a non directive and empowering conversation towards co-creating your future and allowing you to discover your own solutions. Coaching is different from counseling, where the goal is recovery and past oriented, and does not have the “what” and “how to do” limitations of mentoring.
Coaching is about moving you from the present to a future reality by engaging your accountability and action. Coaching is about designing the future rather than getting over the past. Self Care is not Selfish I can help you to take care of you.
Who is coaching for?
- Do you Procrastinate about the important things?
- Are you addicted to Gaming or spending too much time on Social Media?
- Are you a People Pleaser and want to say No but don't know how?
- Do you battle with perfection which is sabotaging your life?
- Do you spend too much time working (workaholic) and not enough time living?
- Do you make Excuses and feel trapped in your Comfort Zone?
- Do you suffer from Anxiety or have young adults who need help?
- Are you struggling to achieve your Personal Fitness goals?
- Do you have Negative thought patterns and Chaotic Brain Activity?
Thomas Carlyle said, “The block of granite which was an obstacle in the pathway of the weak, became a stepping-stone in the pathway of the strong”.
I can help you turn your obstacles into stepping stones. My background is in helping people solve their problems.
My name is Julia Brooke and I am a:
- Certified Life and Business Coach (CoachU USA) CUG
- Completed Advanced Coaching Programme
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Life and Wellness Coach for Addictions and with Red Door Recovery
- NZ Registered Nurse
- Company Director of Relocations International Wellington Ltd
- 15 years experience as a certified life/wellness coach
- 15 years experience as a personal trainer
- A BA in English Literature
- Certificate in Life Coaching (Coach U graduate USA)
- A Certificate in Exercise Science (Weltec, Wellington NZ)
- 29 years experience (ongoing) settling people into New Zealand through Relocations International Wellington Limited
- 15 years experience training New Zealanders who want to settle in other cultures and training people from different countries in the NZ culture
- 6 years as a registered nurse in Wellington and USA
I guarantee you results. I will be passionately, unequivocally supportive of you.
My skills and personal attributes mean I am able to listen carefully, empathise closely, pick up on things quickly, suspend judgement, think creatively and give you the respect and dignity you deserve.
I am able to reframe problems so that they become possibilities. I enjoy people of all ages and cultures and am able to intuitively connect with you.
Would you like to discuss at no obligation to you how I can help you? Click the button below to book your free 10 minute consultation
We will work together to:
- Discover your passions & personal vision
- Reduce anxiety
- Improve sleep
- Clarify and set new goals
- Find your passions
- Develop your key strategies
- Remove any blocks
- Review your current life balance
- Establish your personal foundation
- Identify your values
- Assess where are you in your life
- Teach you how to say NO
- Help your relationship/s
- Finding satisfaction in your job or changing career
- What are you facing in your personal, business and work life
- Review your progress
- Celebrate your achievements
- Use tools from NLP (Neuro linguistic programming) where needed
- Use tools from EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) where needed
- Use tools from Energy Psychology
- Use tools from Mindfulness, Meditation and Breathing where needed
If you are an executive, leader or a business owner and struggling with a specific goal, or project, team member or employee, coaching will help fast track you towards that goal.
15 years as a certified Personal Trainer - REPs registered and registered nurse; I can help you start and keep exercising. I work through my gym in Ngaio. I have been a trainer at the Les Mills Gyms in Wellington for 15 years As a Life Coach I will encourage, motivate and support you to create strategies to achieve your goals and have fun on the way.
Addiction & Family Coaching/Counselling
I work in conjunction with addiction therapists. We work on the WHY and WHAT NEXT with a GAME PLAN to help those out of the addiction nightmare.
Let’s talk, I am here to help. Don’t be shy get in touch.
Certified Advanced Life/Executive coach Coach U USA, NZRN (Registered Nurse), BA English Literature, Company Director Relocations International Wellington Ltd.
Breathwork, Children’s Health, EFT, Hatha Yoga, Life Coaching, Meditation, Nutrition, Personal Trainers, Pilates, Weight Loss, Womens Health, Yoga