PUT YOUR BODY
IN GOOD HANDS
Release, Relax, Unwind
My name is Kerris Adlam, and I am all about Massage, making it affordable and a place to come when your body is telling you (screaming at you)to stop or to ease those aches and niggles. Strains, pains, stress or needing to escape the busy world we live in. Ease up massage can go a long way to help you free up your body and feel good.
- NZQA Anatomy physiology Level 5.
- Myofascial trained 2 years
- Relaxation NZQA level 4
- Massage NZ registered
- Lymphatic enhancement ( LET) certified
- Massage therapist for Cancer society Opotiki and East cape
"When you touch one thing with deep awareness,
you touch everything."
- Lao Tzu
Helps de-stress and loosen up your body, and is great for those who have had a hard week or suffer depression or anxiety and stress.
The treatment consists of flowing strokes, kneading and gentle manipulations of the muscles. Pressure is medium/firm and perfect for all ages from wound up kids/teens to those of us who may be feeling our age.
Great for those who have sore neck and shoulders. Or want attention on legs/arms/hands/head only. You can target areas that give you problems with out the cost of a full massage.
Myo fascial massage is a physical therapy massage. Working deep into fascia levels. Theraputic style massage fantastic for problem pain areas and firbomyalgia suffers.
Using an electronic device that uses various fields of frequencies and manual stimulation techniques, Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy (LET) improves lymphatic drainage and increases lymph flow.
this device can
- Improve lymphatic fluid flow and accelerate tissue detoxification
- Improve post surgery oedema/swelling
- Improve lymphoedema
- Improve swollen lymph nodes and fibrotic conditions
- Improve fibrocystic breast disease, breast pain and reduces breast lumps
- Support the immune system and eases fatigue syndromes
- Assist in healing pre and post surgery
- Reduce inflammation, chronic pain and joint pain (including bursitis)
- Improve fibromyalgia
- Improve digestive complaints.
- Improve poor circulation
- Relieve allergies and sinus issues
GET IN TOUCH
Aromatherapy, Corporate Massage, Indian Head Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Mobile Service Massage, Myofascial Release Therapy, Pregnancy Massage, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy Massage, Swedish Relaxation Massage