* Naturopath *Counsellor * Psychological Therapist*
~Health and Awareness Centre~
~For Body ~For Mind~ For You~
~Welcome to ~ Georgina Jardine Natural Therapy~
~Integrative Health Care~
**COVID-19 updates www.Covid19.govt.nz
This is to note that my services are operating within Level 2 ~Face to face onsite, video or phone sessions.
I am providing video sessions Zoom, Skype and other video platforms as well as Phone Sessions. Naturopathic supplements are then being sent out via courier.
~ I have been practising as a Naturopathic Practitioner, within an Integrative Health Care Model for over 30 years. I am a Reg. Mental Health Nurse and a Reg. Comprehensive Nurse. ~ I have been practising as a Counsellor & Psychological Therapist for over 30 years and am also a Reg. Addictions Practitioner. I have worked within a range of public and private Mental Health and Addiction Services and have also provided Clinical Supervision, Mentoring & Health Coaching over this time. ~ I have also had a long involvement with the M.E/C.F.S. Group Canterbury in various roles and I refer my patients/ clients to this organisation as appropriate.
~ I am passionate about providing excellent quality patient/ client- centred, Individualised Health Care supporting the Community within the Primary Care setting. Family/ Whanau and Significant Others are often involved in appointments plus the plan of care.
~ Services Provided ~
- Naturopathic Consultations
I offer a free no obligation,10 minute phone call for all new referrals.
* Anxiety Assessment & Management
* Addiction Management & Recovery Plan * Depression Assessment & Management
* Healthy Aging Programs
* Hormonal Rebalancing
* Mental Health & Wellness Management & Recovery Plans
* M.E./ Chronic Fatigue Management & Recovery Plans
* Sleep Management & Rebalancing Plans
* Stress Management & Recovery Plans
* Weight Management Programs
* EQ Related Health & Wellness Recovery Plans ~ Recovery Canterbury~ 10years on, we are still receiving many EQ related enquiries and referrals. On-going Rebuilding Resilience is a focus of the Team at the Health & Awareness Centre. Learn strategies to assist in resolving chronic EQ -related Health issues e.g. Anxiety,Depression Insomnia.
- We advocate a Balanced and Collaborative Approach to Health and Wellness within an Integrative Health Model
- Naturopathic Consultations: Face to Face ~ Initial Consultation: $120.00 60 minutes ~ Follow up Appointments: $80.00 40 minutes $60.00 30 minutes
- Counselling Appointments: Face to face ~ Initial Consultation: $120.00 50 minutes ~ Follow up Appointments: $120.00 50 minutes $95.00 40 minutes
- Psychological Therapy Appointments : Face to face ~ Initial Assessment $120.00 50 minutes ~ Follow up Appointments: $120.00 50 minutes $ 95.00 40 minutes\
- * Phone Consultations, Skype or Zoom Consultations are offered, depending upon spaces available. Please check with me.
- Reduced fees may apply for Students,Those on WINZ Benefits, Superannuation * Please check with me
- Clinical Supervision & Mentoring * Please check with me
~Payment options~ * EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa, internet, cheque, cash. * Private health in
surance : check your policy re: cover for : Naturopath; Registered Nurse ; Counsellor : General Counselling & Addiction Counselling ______________________________________________________________
N.D., Member of NMHNZ ; Member of Natural Health Practitioners New Zealand; Honorary Health Consultant, ME/CFS Group , Canterbury, NZ.
Registered Psychiatric Nurse, Registered Comprehensive Nurse, Member of New Zealand College of Primary Health Care Nurses-NZNO
Registered Addiction Practitioner: D.A.P.A.A.N.Z; Counsellor & Psychological Therapist: General and Addictions
B.A. ( Psych.Soc. )
A.N.Z.I.M. Southern New Zealand Institute of Management
Allergy Testing / Treatments, Children’s Health, Counselling, Flower Essences, Life Coaching, Mens Health, Naturopaths, Nutrition, Psychotherapy, Remedial Massage, Weight Loss, Womens Health